$100,000 Cash Lottery
BUH Foundation's $100,000 Cash Lottery is the Foundation's biggest fundraiser. Garnering support from all over the province 12,500 tickets will be available to purchase.
With $100,000 CASH the choice is up to you and all proceeds help to enrich patient care at BUH. Everyone is a winner!
Lottery License #LR15-0029 & 50/50 License #LR15-0030
Dates to Remember
Ticket Sales Commence: Monday, August 17th, 2015
"Celebrating 21 Years" DRAWS - 21 Prizes of $1,000
Purchase Deadline: Friday, September 11th, 2015, 9:00pm
Purchase Deadline: Thursday October 22nd, 2015 , 6:00pm
Draws will commence Friday, November 13th, 2015, 10:00am
50/50 Enhancement Purchase Deadline: Friday, November 6th, 2015, 6:00pm
50/50 Enhancement Draw: Friday, November 13th, 2015, 10:00am
If all tickets are sold by the "Celebrating 21 Years" purchase deadline of Friday September 11th, 2015 all remaining draws and 50/50 Enhancement will be made Friday September 21st, 2015.
If all tickets are sold by the "Previous Purchaser and "Marking our 21 Years" purchase deadline of Thursday October 22nd, 2015 all remaining draws, including 50/50 Enhancement will be made Friday October 30th, 2015.
Final day of Lottery Ticket and 50/50 Enhancement sales will be Friday, November 6, 2015 at 6:00pm if not sold out prior.
2015 Lottery Rules of Play
- Every ticket is eligible for every draw, with the exception of the Previous Purchaser Draw. You must have purchased a ticket in one of the last three (3) prior years to be eligible to win the Previous Purchaser's Draw.
- All draws will be made at Battlefords Union Hospital.
- All draws are random.
- Maximum of 12,500 Lottery Tickets and 250,000 50/50 Enhancement Sold.
- 50/50 Enhancement must be purchased in conjuction with the purchase of BUH Foundation's $100,000 Lottery Ticket (s). 50/50 Enhancement orders will not be accepted after Lottery Ticket purchase date.
- All advertising will take place within Saskatchewan.
If any discrepancies occur with lottery ticket(s) winning ticket numbers and values and/or 50/50 Enhancement winning number and value, the official records of the Lottery Auditor shall be deemed correct and final.
Tickets may only be purchased or sold within Saskatchewan.